Sales Director – Independant - En Featured!
Published: August 17, 2023
Located in: Montréal or Oakville
Position to fulfill: 1
Ful time – Permanent
Location : Phoenicia Group – Montréal / Oakville
Start date : September 2023
The Sales Director Independant is Phoenicia's ambassador. He represents Phoenicia in the independent customer business segment. His role is to manage, coach and mentor his team to develop the sales force. He manages the sector's key accounts. As a member of the organization's management committee, he follows the company's strategy in collaboration with the other members to achieve the set objectives.
- Build sales strategy by customer, territory, category, etc;
- Plan sales department activities in line with strategic plan objectives;
- Evaluate and optimize the department's work methodologies;
- Participate in sales strategy, price and margin management, product development, etc;
- Manage US Distributors
Sales and budget
- Responsible for the sales and margin budget, and the actions required to achieve it;
- Execute budget distribution;
- Directly manage commercial relations and sales for key accounts.
- Participate in various cross-functional meetings in collaboration with other departments.
- Supervise, develop and manage team members;
- Participate in the recruitment process in collaboration with Human Resources;
- Set and monitor employee performance objectives;
- Manage and lead sales meetings;
- Bachelor's degree in business administration/sales or similar field
- 5 to 7 years' relevant experience in food retailing
- Experience in major account management and category analysis
- Experience in employee management
- Bilingualism in French and English
- Proficiency in Office suite
- Highly adaptable
- Consulting and coaching approach
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time and priority management skills
- Autonomy and sense of responsibility
- Dynamic and positive outlook
- Focus on customer satisfaction
- Integrity and high ethical standards
Groupe Phoenicia is dedicated to promoting a diverse workplace.
We will consider all qualified candidates for the position.
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.