At Phoenicia, we are committed to producing and distributing quality products as well as offering excellent customer service. That is why we are always looking for qualified personnel to meet our needs in the different departments.
In the distribution department, we make sure to deliver quality products to our customers quickly. All this would not be possible without the excellent work of our teams.
The driver's helper is the driver's right-hand man to ensure deliveries and pick-up of products from customers and suppliers. He loads and unloads the products at the customer's premises.
The Container Handler effectively supports the Section Supervisor in the handling of goods. He/she unloads products from containers, palletizes the merchandise and performs other handling related duties such as counting and sorting the products.
The Order Picker selects the various products in the warehouse that make up each order and ensures that they are prepared accurately and precisely. They examine and verify items, remove damaged products, and perform other order picking functions such as counting, sorting, and labeling various products.
There are several sections within the production department: packaging, blending, roasting and spices/falafels. All our employees work together to prepare the best products.
Production Material Handler
The material handler supports the machine operator in production operations and works in the various sections of the warehouse. He/she performs handling functions such as counting, weighing, sorting, packing and unpacking various products. They handle products on a table or conveyor and ensure the quality of finished products.
Some of our jobs require specific training or permits.
The Forklift Operator operates a forklift in order to store products while maximizing warehouse space. He/she unstacks pallets, rotates perishable goods, participates in inventory taking and assists in order picking as needed.
The Driver drives a 26-foot truck and makes deliveries and pickups from customers and suppliers using a pallet jack, according to established schedules. He validates the accuracy of the loads, completes the return slips and ensures excellent customer service.
Postes au siège social
Sales Support Assistant
The sales support assistant is responsible for the administrative management of commercial activities. As a resource person in customer service, he/she assists customers with order entry and promotes our products.
The Office Clerk prepares reports, statements and other documents related to the department of the company for which they work, such as customer service, reception or accounting. They perform a variety of general clerical and correspondence tasks in collaboration with team members.
Sales Director – Independant - En
Full time – Permanent
Location: Groupe Phoenicia – Montréal / Oakville
Start date : September 2023
The Sales Director Independant is Phoenicia's ambassador. He represents Phoenicia in the independent customer business segment. His role is to manage, coach and mentor his team to develop the sales force. He manages the sector's key accounts. As a member of the organization's management committee, he follows the company's strategy in collaboration with the other members to achieve the set objectives.
- Build sales strategy by customer, territory, category, etc;
- Plan sales department activities in line with strategic plan objectives;
- Evaluate and optimize the department's work methodologies;
- Participate in sales strategy, price and margin management, product development, etc;
- Manage US Distributors
Sales and budget
- Responsible for the sales and margin budget, and the actions required to achieve it;
- Execute budget distribution;
- Directly manage commercial relations and sales for key accounts.
- Participate in various cross-functional meetings in collaboration with other departments.
- Supervise, develop and manage team members;
- Participate in the recruitment process in collaboration with Human Resources;
- Set and monitor employee performance objectives;
- Manage and lead sales meetings;
- Bachelor's degree in business administration/sales or similar field
- 5 to 7 years' relevant experience in food retailing
- Experience in major account management and category analysis
- Experience in employee management
- Bilingualism in French and English
- Proficiency in Office suite
- Highly adaptable
- Consulting and coaching approach
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time and priority management skills
- Autonomy and sense of responsibility
- Dynamic and positive outlook
- Focus on customer satisfaction
- Integrity and high ethical standards
To apply, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to include the job title in the subject line.
Groupe Phoenicia is dedicated to promoting a diverse workplace.
We will consider all qualified candidates for the position.